This project consists of two structurally differentiated buildings due to the functional and design requirements of each.
Dealer building and Parking lot:
- BF + 1 and two basement floors.
- Concrete horizontal structure based on solid slabs, solid post-tensioned slabs and lightened post-tensioned slabs.
- Vertical structure of reinforced concrete pillars and screens.
- Overloads of up to 25Kn / m2.
- Maximum lights of 15m.
The use of post-tensioned slabs has allowed the elimination of a part of the interior pillars to make space for the diaphanous dealer exhibition area while reducing the edges of the solid concrete slabs in those areas with elevated overloads, maintaining the spans between pillars larger than 10m.
- BF + 8 and two basement floors.
- Vertical and horizontal of mixed concrete and metal structure.
- Overloads of up to 8Kn / m2.
- Maximum span of 7.5m.
The building is conceived as a main facade with a double cantilever and is resolved through a structure of roofs, pillars and a reinforced concrete core with a triangulated metal structure that solves the cantilevers in both directions, sparing the concrete frameworks at 20m high . This metal structure is expressed in the formalization of the facade explaining how the loads of this part of the building reach the two braces.
Foundation: screen modules grouped in enclosures of one and two modules.
Land containment: Reinforced concrete screens with one and two provisional anchor levels in the execution phase.